[Year 12 SofDev] Slightly off topic question

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Dec 12 23:34:34 EST 2017

Yes, even 'Scratch' includes the concept of functions for primary school
students early in their learning.

SD U3O1 KK04 lists functions - "processing features of a programming
language, including instructions, procedures, methods, *functions* and
control structures" - but SD exams have never examined functions for year
12 students.

Is VCAA *scared*?

<Inserts provocative chicken noise. See attachment.>

Note: I learned this persuasive rhetorical technique from my big brother
when I was about 6.
It explains one broken left arm, some scratches and bruises, and quite a
few long, loud and furious (yet edifying) lectures from my mother.
It *should* work with Auntie VCAA, I reckon.
Let's look at the 2018 SD exam and see if my cunning plan works.  hehehehe