[Year 12 SofDev] Folio of Designs

YUAN Melissa yuanm at bmg.vic.edu.au
Tue May 17 15:29:50 AEST 2016

Hi, so far I am steering them towards UI and application architecture.
UI could be fitting everything into one dynamic screen vs. a longer sequence of screens. Lots of visual design choices.
Application architecture: fat client vs thin, relational database vs XML - look at your layers and see what design choices are available. Today we discussed array vs. multi-dimensional array vs. user-defined object.
Thanks for kicking off the thread, I am interested to hear others' views.
Is anyone working off some kind of template for a Design Doc? (as was shared for the SRS)
Cheers, Mel

[cid:bmglogo15_b9c6b1de-c107-4ad3-a724-e0131d357731.png]

Melissa Yuan

Bacchus Marsh Grammar
T. 03 5366 4800  F. 03 5366 4850
E. yuanm at bmg.vic.edu.au  W. http://www.bmg.vic.edu.au
South Maddingley Road | PO Box 214 | Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340