[Year 12 SofDev] Replacement term IV

David Dawson David.Dawson at wesleycollege.net
Thu May 5 14:26:37 AEST 2016

If anyone is interested in a part-time replacement position at Wesley College for the lead up to the exams in Informatics, Software Devt and IDM for term IV, please email me privately at david.dawson at wesleycollege.net<mailto:david.dawson at wesleycollege.net>
I am going on LSL. ☺ Please pass this onto anyone you might know who could benefit.
All main course material will have been covered and it will be a matter of advising students undertaking trial exam booklets and other revision material. The position would suit an experienced or semi-retired IT teacher or an aspiring younger teacher with a good tuition record in IT. Coding expertise is not required.
Apologies for cross-posting.

[logo]

David Dawson | Head of Learning Technologies, Head of Design and Technology
Wesley College Melbourne
Tel: + 61 3 8102 6340 |  Mob: + 61 425 718 147
Email: david.dawson at wesleycollege.net<mailto:david.dawson at wesleycollege.net>

577 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, 3004, Victoria, Australia
Visit our website www.w<www.wesleycollege.net>esleycollege.net<www.wesleycollege.net>