[Year 12 SofDev] So long and thanks for all the fish!

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 18 09:26:25 AEDT 2016

It's been fun:

Thanks for all your help and support over the years, and to those people I
might have helped, thanks for the opportunity you gave me to think more
deeply about something, but the time has come when I must, for various and
divers reasons, pull the plug on full-time teaching and move on.

So, if anybody out there knows an eager, young, under-employed SofDev
teacher who can get inventive with 7-9 digital technologies and Systems,
ask them to get in touch with Pascoe Vale Girls College or drop me a line
off the list. I have a lovely but very talkative year 12 group who will
respond well to the right person.

Laurie Savage
https://sites.google.com/a/pvgc.vic.edu.au/mr-savage/home