[Year 12 SofDev] Question Re SAT need/opportunity

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Mar 7 13:58:48 AEDT 2016

Hi Mary

Do you mean the program searches the *contents* of a PDF?  Decoding a PDF
file would be way beyond the scope of an SD SAC, IMO.

Or maybe a list of PDF filenames is searched for key words and a matching
PDF file is loaded by the OS ... that would be achievable.

Otherwise, I'm unsure what the student's requirements are.

Cheers
Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com