[Year 12 SofDev] SD SAT admin info

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Mar 3 17:23:54 AEDT 2016

It's interesting to note in the 'Authentication Record Form' says:

*Observation No. 6:*
*Preparation and conduct of useability test.*
*Student has prepared, conducted and documented the useability test.*

Under 'Software Solution' the 3 steps for the test were -  *design*,
conduct and document.
In Observation 6, the 3 steps for the test were - *prepare*, conduct and
document.

So to VCAA, prepare == design??

Neither of them mention developing the test, which is the focus of U4O1.

And now we're back to semantic shenanigans.
Kids are assessed in criterion 2 for using "study-specific language" but
even VCAA can't seem to achieve it consistently.

Mark

On 2 March 2016 at 12:55, Esther Andrews <ANDREWS.Esther at bssc.edu.au

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com