[Year 12 SofDev] SD Curriculum session - notes

Brett Fitzsimmons bpfitz at netspace.net.au
Sun Jan 24 14:04:23 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

Just a question regarding IPOs. Are they still in?  I notice there is a reference to to them on page 15 of the Study Guide but they don’t seem to figure in either the glossary or any of the assessments or Key Skills or Knowledge requirements. It was my plan to use them to represents designs in U3 AOS 1 but not sure now as they just seem to be part of a list of possible tools including Flow Charts.

Also are we expecting students to develop Data Dictionaries, algorithms etc. as part of Outcome 2 of Unit 3?  Are they assessible for this stage or just considered good practice?

Any advice would be welcomed.

Cheers

Brett