[Year 12 SofDev] SD Exam Pack 2016

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:03:46 AEST 2016

Hi everyone,
Thank-you to those of you that have sent through orders! Much appreciated!
I wanted to let all of you know - as a couple of people had asked me - these exams are not being sold to students at all. They are only available to schools and teachers, so if you do wish to use them under test conditions or as trial papers, you can do so. I won't be making them available for purchase online at all. I think is a much better way to roll out a product like this - otherwise you can't be sure that students won't have downloaded them already.
Cheers,Adrian Janson