[Year 12 SofDev] Evaluation Report Template

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Mon Aug 15 19:43:16 AEST 2016

hi Ben
I like it

thanks

one of the things that i stress with  my students is never use efficiency and effectiveness in the same sentence
Too many people confuse them or only write about one and not the other

I also ask my students to write about teh three aspects of efficiency time cost effort and not about efficiency in general as they often do not mention time cost effort

Note also at the top of P 5 you relate it to the design but in the next paragraph to the program
I think it shoudl all be about the program here.

I will certainly be giving this to my students (slightly modded)

Thanks again

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Educator