[Year 12 SofDev] What I want for testing in Criterion 7

Paragreen, Chris J paragreen.chris.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 4 13:54:34 AEST 2016

Hi Philip,

Is the “works” column redundant? If it works, actual result should say “as expected”. Otherwise the content of expected result would indicate that it doesn’t work.

I’d also be adverse to including the meets requirements column. Students tend to confuse testing and evaluation, so I’d avoid drawing a direct association between the two.

Otherwise, thanks for the list of things to test. That’s going to make life a lot easier!

Regards,

Chris