[Year 12 SofDev] SD sample exam - A17

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Aug 3 14:15:55 AEST 2016

Sample answers for the sample questions are at
http://vceit.com/wp/software-development/sd-sample-exam/

Section A is done. B and C are still to come.

BTW, I'd highly recommend all teachers write and *publish* their own post
mortems of exams.
It's great PD because it requires an unusual amount of critical examination
of questions, theory, and answers.

Publishing it is especially useful because when it goes public you don't
want to look like a nitwit so you must triple-check the questions, the
study design, IT theory, and your suggested answers.
You get to know the study design and theory *exceedingly* well in that way.

Regards,
Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com