[Year 12 SofDev] Eastern SD meeting - T1 reflections, SAT solutions...

Jenny Tocchetto JTocchetto at ecmelb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Apr 4 16:20:02 AEST 2016

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for organizing.

Will see you Wednesday.

Kind Regards

Jenny Tocchetto

________________________________
From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] on behalf of CALUM MUNRO [mun at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 11:48 AM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 SofDev] Eastern SD meeting - T1 reflections, SAT solutions...

Hi Lisa,

I'm hoping to come along on Wednesday if you have room for another.

Calum, McKinnon SC.

On Monday, 28 March 2016, Lisa Kerekes <Lisa.Kerekes at donvale.vic.edu.au<https://email.ecmelb.catholic.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?REF=3eu0HvVK5k2fi05gtl-QEf20nS1otsDWQtkXFiKrqPbQwHUAUVzTCAFtYWlsdG86TGlzYS5LZXJla2VzQGRvbnZhbGUudmljLmVkdS5hdQ..>> wrote:
Hi all,
Hopefully your first term went smoothly & you’ve enjoyed a lovely time over Easter.

Just throwing a meeting suggestion out there for any interested SD teachers in the Eastern region (or from elsewhere). You’re invited to come along to a coffee and chat on:

•        Wednesday 6th April

•        10am – 12 midday

•        Purpose: to meet up, reflect on Term 1, share ideas, your teaching timelines, challenges and more importantly your solutions for implementing the SAT.

•        Tea, coffee, biscuits, dubious wifi provided

•        At Donvale Christian College, G block top level (parking map attached)

I know it’s a little late notice for any highly organised people who’ve already filled their holidays with plans! But email me back if you’re planning to attend, so I know how many packets of Tim Tams to bring :)

Lisa Kerekes
Secondary Teacher
Phone: (03) 9844 2471 Ext: 266
 [cid:image001.jpg at 01D18901.A439F790]

--
Calum Munro
McKinnon Secondary College

[cid:ECBanner_830d202a-fe45-4a51-af56-33d1deab45a8.JPG]<http://web.ecmelb.catholic.edu.au>      Jenny Tocchetto
Leader of Learning - Information Technology
JTocchetto at ecmelb.catholic.edu.au
T 03 8325 5100
St Paul's Campus
423 Blackshaws Road
Altona North    F 03 9314 2475
Notre Dame Campus
2-40 Foxwood Drive
Point Cook
PO Box 5
Altona North
Vic 3025

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the Email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this Email is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of the school.