[Year 12 SofDev] Python Version

Selina Dennis selina at dennis.net.au
Wed May 27 14:04:05 AEST 2015

I use Python 2.7.x in my classes, mainly because that's the version I'm most
comfortable with.  Python 3.x is different to Python 2.x and not necessarily
backwards compatible.

If you haven't done much with Python before, it doesn't matter which one you
choose - I'd be inclined to go with the 2.5 version as it's already on your
systems. There are lots of materials online for both versions, though, so in
the end it's just personal preference.

Regards,

Selina Dennis

Strathmore Secondary College