[Year 12 SofDev] SD study design 2016

Michael Ha Michael.Ha at pegs.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 16 20:18:39 EST 2015

Hi Adrian,

I would be interested in attending… We can have an un-conference at the pub maybe?

Regards,

Michael Ha
ICT Coordinator
House Competition Coordinator
Physical Education
Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School

On 16 Mar 2015, at 3:39 pm, Adrian Janson <janson.adrian.a at gmail.com<mailto:janson.adrian.a at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the great response to my previous email!  I was thinking that it might be good to have an informal get together (an 'un-conference') once my first draft is done - I would be happy to talk to anyone that wants to know more about the study.  I have a good idea how the course would probably be delivered in a practical sense and could also convey what is new in the study.  While I could certainly present a session or two at a conference, I think it would be better to simply arrange a time and place (if a few people bring some nibbles - then we can have an inexpensive meeting and take all the time we need).

Let me know if you think this is a good idea?

Cheers,
Adrian Janson