[Year 12 SofDev] SD study design 2016

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:39:34 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the great response to my previous email!  I was thinking that it might be good to have an informal get together (an 'un-conference') once my first draft is done - I would be happy to talk to anyone that wants to know more about the study.  I have a good idea how the course would probably be delivered in a practical sense and could also convey what is new in the study.  While I could certainly present a session or two at a conference, I think it would be better to simply arrange a time and place (if a few people bring some nibbles - then we can have an inexpensive meeting and take all the time we need).
Let me know if you think this is a good idea?
Cheers,Adrian Janson