[Year 12 SofDev] SD text 2016

Carlos Santander CSantander at mcc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 16 12:35:25 EST 2015

Adrian,

I would love a copy thank you so much
________________________________
From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au <sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au> on behalf of Adrian Janson <janson.adrian.a at gmail.com>
Sent: 15 March 2015 20:32:17
To: Edulists - Year 12 Software Development
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] SD text 2016

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those that have replied already with regards to getting a copy of the first draft - and while you can still throw your name in the ring, I thought I would email you about a related topic!

While I am immersed in writing - I thought I would ask if there are any things that you would like me to include?  It can be a specific topic or a feature. Now is a great time to let me know as (ideally) I would like to employ the waterfall model with this development as opposed to the agile model! (a little SD joke there - not very good I admit!)

Cheers,
Adrian Janson