[Year 12 SofDev] SD text 2016

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:32:17 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
Thank you to those that have replied already with regards to getting a copy of the first draft - and while you can still throw your name in the ring, I thought I would email you about a related topic!
While I am immersed in writing - I thought I would ask if there are any things that you would like me to include?  It can be a specific topic or a feature. Now is a great time to let me know as (ideally) I would like to employ the waterfall model with this development as opposed to the agile model! (a little SD joke there - not very good I admit!)
Cheers,Adrian Janson