[Year 12 SofDev] Python with a GUI for 'first-time' coders

Samantha Mitchell MITCHELLS at milsen.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 18 12:48:23 AEST 2015

Hi all,
I am planning for next year & am considering changing from VB.NET to Python.
Have any of you used Python with a GUI in SD?

The students I teach are lovely, however many come from an EAL background, aren't doing any maths or have no programming experience.
So I really want a language for 'first-timers' - I don't have any problem challenging the more experienced students....

Thanks so much!

Samantha Mitchell
Mildura Senior College
Ph: 03 5021 2911
mitchells at milsen.vic.edu.au<mailto:mitchells at milsen.vic.edu.au>
www.milsen.vic.edu.au<http://www.milsen.vic.edu.au>
Respect. Resilience. Responsibility. Independence. Success.