[Year 12 SofDev] 'Advice for Teachers' errors

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Dec 29 12:44:52 AEDT 2015

Hi all. I realise the 'Advice for teachers' documents were probably rushed
out the door in a hurry, but little slips in them make me a bit concerned
about the rigour of the proof-reading that went into them.

For example, in the SD U3O1 performance descriptors
<http://deecddigipubs2014.businesscatalyst.com/vcaa/vce-computing/docs/Soft_Dev_Performance%20descriptors_Unit_3.docx>
we
see:

"Some software designs are interpreted accurately
*​​fin * producing working modules."

"
*​​An* wide range of test data is expressed in a testing table, with both
expected and actual output stated."

These sorts of errors would never have appeared in the past when these
documents were printed. It would be concerning if standards started
slipping in online documentation.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com