[Year 12 SofDev] Running Small Basic in a Windows Virtual Machine: Issues

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 15 11:06:22 AEDT 2015

Hi,

In 2016 we will be  a BYOD school, such fun. I'm looking at Small Basic as an introductory programming language and trying to get it working in Windows 8.1 running in Parallels on the Mac to see if we can use it. Its IDE isn't showing either a menu, side bar or tool boxes and no amount of right clicking will reveal them.

Does anybody have a clue? I've Googled till I'm blue in the face (is there a song in there somewhere?). I've never used Parallels before, this is my first Mac since the 90s.

Laurie Savage
PVGC