[Year 12 SofDev] eBook now available!

jenny jenny at imaginethis.biz
Mon Dec 7 12:41:17 AEDT 2015

Hi Adrian,

I am having a problem getting your book to download to my iPad. I bought it
via Paypal, downloaded and installed Adobe Digital Editions on both my PC
and my iPad and I have an Adobe ID.

I downloaded the ebook successfully to my computer but when I tried to
download it to my iPad though I got the following message:

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jenny Gielb