[Year 12 SofDev] eBook now available!

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:58:25 AEDT 2015

Hi everyone,
Just letting you know, I now have the eBook version available via my website here:
http://adrianjanson.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=39
The text needs an eBook reader (I have info on my web-site) such as Adobe Digital Editions (which works on Mac, Windows and iOS) or DL reader which works on iOS and Android. The user needs to create an Adobe ID, but once they do this, they can download the text onto all of their devices. For anyone that purchases the eBook - please let me know how the download process goes. I have tested it out myself, but I want to know how clear and easy (or not) it is!!
Cheers,Adrian Janson