[Year 12 SofDev] BBC Radio - COBOL

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Apr 8 15:10:40 AEST 2015

Hi, script monkeys.

I reckon this 'radio' concept might just have a future.
Wouldn't it be great if they had it in Australia?
I get into *so* much trouble watching the news and weather on the TV when
I'm driving.
Cobol - Codes that Changed the WorldEpisode 2 of 5*Inefficient, verbose and
ugly, yet by the 1990s, 80 per cent of the world's business software was
written in Cobol. *

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05pn66z

Now: back to listening to those holiday tumbleweeds on the SofDev Edulist...

--

A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer.
Bartender says, ‘Sorry we don’t serve food here.'

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com