[Year 12 SofDev] Programming Languages?

Selina Dennis selina at dennis.net.au
Wed Nov 26 13:02:49 EST 2014

Hi Carlos,

I teach Python as it's very similar to pseudocode and is great as a "first
language" to teach students. Many universities also teach Python as part of
a first year computer science course, so it's a nice head-start for students
continuing on to university IT.

For my head start program I have students work through some of the coding
exercises on http://www.codecademy.com/en/tracks/python

Hope that helps!

Selina Dennis

Strathmore Secondary College