[Year 12 SofDev] Thanks

Stephen Rosicka Stephen.Rosicka at galen.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 25 21:00:31 EST 2014

Dear All,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all those who have been of assistance this year with SD. This was my first 3/4 and without this forum, it would of been a battle. I know I will miss some contributors here but, I would like to firstly thank Paula for guidance during the year, when ever I was at a PD session you gave your time generously, so thanks. Mark, Anthony and Adrian for your resources and Kevok(hopefully I spelt that correctly)and everyone else that contributed during the year. Thanks and merry Xmas to all.

Regards, Stephen.

Sent from my iPhone

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify me by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Galen Catholic College is not liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication or for any delay in its receipt.