[Year 12 SofDev] [Year 12 IT Apps] Third Normal Form

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Nov 6 20:08:38 EST 2014

Hi, comrades.

If you would like to contribute to the post-mortems of the VCE ITA and SD
VCAA exams, please contact me directly at *mark at vceit.com <mark at vceit.com>*.

This list is not the proper place for such *naughty* negotiations.

Regards - and thanks for your support
Mark

> On 6 Nov 2014, at 4:49 pm, "Mark" <mark at vceit.com> wrote:
>
>   No, I haven't yet organised a Deep Throat for the ITA or SD exams.
> A nice, clean, timely scan of the papers is really nice - and I really
> like having a paper copy as ongoing evidence of VCAA activity.
> Please - anyone - let me know if anyone can satisfy my hunger for fresh
> meat.
> Regards
> Mark

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*I love the sound of people's voices after they stop talking.*