[Year 12 SofDev] Assessment report

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed May 14 13:33:44 EST 2014

Thanks for the heads-up, Claudia.
It would be cool if we could subscribe to a VCAA mailing list to be
notified of such significant informational events. Anyway...

I have updated my 2013 SD Post Mortem to add the examiners' comments to
help you with exam prep with your kids -
http://vceit.com/p/postmortem-2013s.htm

I'm sure you all search for the questions that achieved poor student
outcomes and really hit those areas especially hard with your classes...

On 13 May 2014 21:51, Claudia Graham
<claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au>wrote:

>  In the middle of all this discussion on the new study I didn’t notice
> that VCAA had uploaded the assessment report from last year..
>

> http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/exams/technology/2013/softwaredev_examrep13.pdf

> Claudia Graham
>
> VCE Coordinator
>
> 9334 0049 (direct)
>

>  ------------------------------
>
> OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
> *T* +61 3 9334 0000 *W* www.overnewton.vic.edu.au
>
> *KEILOR CAMPUS* 2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | *F* +61 3
> 9336 1835
> *TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS* 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria,
> 3038 | *F* +61 3 9390 5144
>
> A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering
> consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 25
> years.
> 2014 College Theme | *We can make the change*
>
> *Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.*

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease - Bill Maher *