[Year 12 SofDev] Programming Help

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri May 2 14:53:58 EST 2014

What if VITTA (I can't recall their new name ATM - a bit embarrassing -
their new acronym is FAR from memorable) supported/sponsored a wikibook
full of programming theory, tips and exercises?  Plus links to online
resources.  People seem to be crying out for a resource like that.

We could toss in material here at the SD EduList. (Or maybe sell it to the
publisher for a fee?)
They could compile, edit and publish it: probably online (since it would
grow over time) for a fee, or free for VITTA members?

It might get messy with author permissions and copyright clearances, but
that's what the publisher gets paid for.

I quite like proposing ideas that cause other people to work really hard.

Anyway, it's just a Friday Afternoon Idea... At least I *think* it's
Friday. I really must check, one of these days.

Mark

Hang on - is that a glass of Cab Merlot over there?  Please excuse me for a
second...