[Year 12 SofDev] Programming Help

PIKE Philip pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au
Thu May 1 12:41:24 EST 2014

Hi all, I have found that students like to learn from videos, so here are a couple of good video tutorial sites for VB.

http://www.schoolfreeware.com/Visual_Basic_2010_Express_Tutorials_-_VB.Net_-_Beginning_-_Game_Programming.html
http://thenewboston.org/list.php?cat=39

Regards

[cid:bmglogo151d92fb]

Philip Pike
Director of ICT

Bacchus Marsh Grammar
T. 03 5366 4893  F. 03 5366 4850
E. pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au  W. http://www.bmg.vic.edu.au
South Maddingley Road | PO Box 214 | Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340