[Year 12 SofDev] YAPL - Swift, from Apple

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Jun 5 13:04:47 EST 2014

That reminds me of the copyright ad saying "You wouldn't download a car..."
But with 3D printing, you probably will be able to do that soon.

Or 3D print a gun and steal the car...

On 5 June 2014 12:52, Russo, Frank R <Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au>
wrote:

>  Too Funny…..but perhaps Google has a google car in the works?
>

> Frank Russo
>
> Mobile: 0409022197
>
> Work: 9781 7700
>
> Daily Organiser
> Teacher:- IT, Maths & Science
> AEU Branch President
> Consultative & Planning Committee Member
>
> [image: Monterey_Secondary_College_logo]
>
> Silvertop Street
>
> Frankston North
>
> Victoria, Australia

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*The two most important things to remember in order to become powerful are:*
*1. Never tell your competitors everything you know.*