[Year 12 SofDev] Selection sort 2016. Goodbye Bubbles.

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Dec 14 22:02:58 EST 2014

Hi Mark

A good comparison between the two here http://cs.stackexchange.com/questions/13106/why-is-selection-sort-faster-than-bubble-sort

Basically, bubble keeps swapping ( bubbling or floating to the end after every comparison ), whilst selection swaps once per pass placing the largest in the subarray at the last location .

I do accept the similarities are quite strong.

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au