[Year 12 SofDev] Release of reaccredited study design

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Dec 11 15:08:54 EST 2014

Thanks, Paula. I love the smell of a fresh study design.

- It's good to see that "ease of use" has been removed from "efficiency"
criteria in the glossary . That irked me for 5 years.
- Also pleasing to see that the ambiguity of the use of "accessibility" in
the consultation draft has been resolved.
- Interesting see a new law added to the glossary's law list - 'Privacy and
data protection act 2014'.
- It's good to see the PSM accept Agile.
- Not so pleasing to see that Evaluation Criteria are still included under
the Design stage rather than Analysis. Grrr.
- Many refreshing and clarifying amendments to expression and punctuation.

Thank you!

Regards
Mark

On 11 December 2014 at 13:43, Christophersen, Paula P <
christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

>  Dear colleagues
>
>  The reaccredited study design (VCE Computing), to be introduced in *2016,
> * is now available on the  VCAA website at:
>
>  http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/vce/computing/ComputingSD-2016.pdf
>
>  Until 31 December 2015, you can only access this study design via the
> Information Technology study page - from 1 January 2016 the study will
> appear under 'Computing'.
>
>  Regards
> Paula

mark AT vceit DOT com