[Year 12 SofDev] Release of reaccredited study design

PIKE Philip pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 11 14:23:09 EST 2014

Looking at the Software Development mark break down, am I missing something?

School-assessed Task for Units 3 and 4 contributes 30 per cent.
External assessment
The level of achievement for Units 3 and 4 is also assessed by an end-of-year examination.
Contribution to final assessment
The examination will contribute 50 per cent

Regards

[cid:bmglogo15c376a1]

Philip Pike
Director of ICT

Bacchus Marsh Grammar
T. 03 5366 4893  F. 03 5366 4850
E. pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au  W. http://www.bmg.vic.edu.au
South Maddingley Road | PO Box 214 | Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340