[Year 12 SofDev] U4O2: Evaluation strategy

PIKE Philip pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 13 11:08:45 EST 2013

Does anyone know who does evaluation as per my original email? I assume silence means that others are also unsure.

[cid:bmglogo7880536]

Philip Pike
Director of ICT

Bacchus Marsh Grammar
T. 03 5366 4893  F. 03 5366 4850
E. pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au  W. http://www.bmg.vic.edu.au
South Maddingley Road | PO Box 214 | Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340