[Year 12 SofDev] Thank you and farewell

Bianca van Meeuwen bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au
Thu Jun 13 14:22:57 EST 2013

Hello all,

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you for supporting the ICT Outreach program over the past few years. Without your support I wouldn't have been able to run the program. Seeing many of you on and off campus has been a great experience and I have enjoyed it thoroughly.

After being in the role of ICT Outreach and Marketing Coordinator for just over three years, it is time for me to move on. I have been contacted by a small business<http://www.hipp.com.au/> to head up their marketing, web and social media efforts and have decided to take the plunge and leave the tertiary education sector. In addition, I will have more time to focus on my own<http://www.mikio.com.au/> stationery and wedding invitation design business. Very exciting!

My last day at Swinburne in the role of ICT Outreach and Marketing Coordinator is on Friday 21 June 2013.

The Faculty is determined to continue the outreach program and support schools in raising awareness in ICT. At this stage the university is still recruiting for a replacement, but has found an interim solution to keep the programs running in the short term. All programs that have been confirmed and planned for 2013 will go ahead.

If you have any questions in regards to the outreach programs, please contact Christy Kosch after 21 June.
Christy Kosch - Manager, Marketing and Communications - Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies - ckosch at swin.edu.au<mailto:ckosch at swin.edu.au> 03 9214 4750
The ICT schools support website<http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/> will have the latest information and will be updated with new contact details for you as soon as a replacement has been found.

It has been a great pleasure to meet you, whether on-campus or off campus, and I hope you will continue to engage with Swinburne's ICT School Support program.

Thank you and farewell.

Regards,

Bianca van Meeuwen

Bianca van Meeuwen | ICT Outreach and Marketing Coordinator | Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies | Swinburne University of Technology | PO Box 218 John Street | Hawthorn 3122 | e: bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au<mailto:bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au> | p: 9214 8768 | f: 9819 5993 | m: 0416 931 105 | Supporting Schools | www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools<http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools>

 [Description: Description: c:\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_156.png] <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=212142299992>  [Description: Description: c:\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_157.png] <http://www.swinburne.edu.au/twitter>   [Description: Description: c:\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_158.png] <http://www.swinburne.edu.au/youtube>  [Description: Description: c:\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_159.png] <http://podcasts.swinburne.edu.au/itunesu/>