[Year 12 SofDev] Who knew Hungarian dancing was sorted

Sonia McDonald Sonia.McDonald at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 26 08:15:34 EST 2012

I showed my kids the Quick sort and Bubble sort videos yesterday - they were going to go home and watch the rest because they enjoyed them!

I told them that there's a stack of Hungarian dancers in queues in their computers. ☺

Sonia McDonald

Teacher of Information Technology/Multimedia - Garnsey Campus