[Year 12 SofDev] Who knew Hungarian dancing was sorted

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 24 14:02:43 EST 2012

One of my students took in upon himself to rewrite a bubble sort algorithm using Java. I naturally didnt argue as its an excellent way to understand how the sort works PLUS, its great programming practise..

We have had some interesting discussions about the various sort algorithms this last couple of lessons.

http://www.securelist.com/en/

This link is current and relevent in the context of computer security etc. Worth a look and a read.

Yes, I have also tortured my lot with that Hungarian dance troupe!  We smile and make interesting comments

Now shifting the focus to the features of devices for the OC task soon to be broached.

Did anyone see ABC's Q&A over 'teaching' last night.  Soooo  typical were the politicians comments!. (the usual chestnuts again...)

Wonder how many of them have EVER been a teacher!???

Kent.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Coordinator & Maths Teacher
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au<mailto:kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au>