[Year 12 SofDev] VITTA Exam Session 24 Feb

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 10 14:23:28 EST 2012

Afternoon all,

I'm doing the SD exam review session at VITTA's 24 Feb PL day.

I would be interested in suggestions from members of the list of any particular information (within reason) that you would like me to cover in that session.

Most of the session of course will be devoted to going over last year's examination.

And no you can't ask me about this year's examination as I have no knowledge of what might be on the exam!!

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
Overnewton College
9334 0049 (direct)

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 25 years.
2012 College Theme | With an Attitude of Gratitude

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.