[Year 12 SofDev] why do software projects fail?

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sat Dec 15 10:46:37 EST 2012

Hi Robert,

   This is very topical as we prepare to consider the next cycle of our
Study Design.

Robert, not for the first time you have been kind enough to share very
insightful and authoritative perspectives about issues affecting all of us
in our day to day work.

Another one I recall  you sent through recently was regarding research by
John Hattie around Effect Size when it came to different uses of Digital
Technologies.

In fact that catalyst got me going to do some more searching about "good"
and "bad" elearning much of which I condensed into about 40 useful links and
references everyone can access at http://delicious.com/kkrozian

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator