[Year 12 SofDev] Swinburne Secondary School Support Programs 2013

Bianca van Meeuwen bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 12:27:58 EST 2012

Hello all,

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who has come to visit us this year, and those who have invited us to their school. I hope you and your students enjoyed the experience.

We are in the process of developing our 2013 program, which we hope to send out in February/March 2013. If you would like to be kept up to date about our secondary school support programs and receive our 2013 brochure, please let us know by subscribing to our mailing list. To subscribe and request your brochure, please go to: http://www.swinburne.edu.au/ict/schools/subscribe/index.php

We would like to wish you all the best for the festive season. Enjoy your well-deserved break and we hope to see you again next year.

Kind regards,

Bianca van Meeuwen
ICT Outreach & Marketing Officer
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218 John Street
Hawthorn 3122

bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au<mailto:bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au>
p: 9214 8768
f: 9819 5993
m: 0416 931 105

The right choice

[Description: c:\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_160.png]<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=212142299992>[Description: c:\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_161.png]<http://www.swinburne.edu.au/twitter>  [Description: c:\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_162.png] <http://www.swinburne.edu.au/youtube>  [Description: c:\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_163.png] <http://podcasts.swinburne.edu.au/itunesu/>