[Year 12 SofDev] Newbie request

Alex Hopkins a.hopkins at baysidecc.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 4 15:23:40 EST 2012

It's some years since I taught the programming course at Units 3 and 4
level, and I've decided, after hearing Kevork's terrific presentations at
last week's VITTA PD to give it another shot, since all my students for
next year are more interested in programming than they are in the ITA
course.

So, a couple of newbie questions:

What text books are available / recommended?

If any list members were willing to send me SACs they've used this year,
I'd be grateful, as I would be for any other guidance that might help a
newbie most efficiently prepare for teaching the course.

Regards,

- Alex

--
Dr Alex Hopkins