[Year 12 SofDev] List of Places to buy SD Practice Exams

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Aug 14 12:56:45 EST 2012

Dear Everyone,

    Bugs are part and parcel of exam writing . Even with a panel of exam
writers and vetters we still get the odd bug in the end of year exams.
    I think VITTA exams are invaluable for the opportunity they present to
debate, discuss and clarify issues whether there are no bugs or a few.
Everytime we see an exam written by a teacher we learn something.
    I congratulate VITTA and their writers for putting together their
exams for the benefit of everyone .
    I do believe we can all discuss bugs and fixes maturely because
mistakes are part of the learning.

Keep well

Kevork