[Year 12 SofDev] VITTA 2012 Exam Packs are now available

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 10 12:46:49 EST 2012

Mine arrived by email today and has: 2 prac exams, 1 unit 3 "theory test",
1 unit 4 "sample exam", and a multichoice answer sheet.

On 9 August 2012 19:44, McDowall, Harry H <
mcdowall.harry.h at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

> Same here Trav. I haven't looked yet but 3 PDF's

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au << use this, not Edumail please!

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn - Alvin Toffler.