[Year 12 SofDev] Network diagrams and design Q

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 16 15:02:28 EST 2011

You're right about network diagrams not being mentioned specifically,
but in the rubric it does refer to "The functionality of the network
environment and its security vulnerabilities are described in detail.
" so that could possibly justify a network diagram.

I'll probably do one since it's a very small network and it will only
take 5 minutes - and I spent half an hour discussing network design
and representation and I don't want it going to waste  :-)