[Year 12 SofDev] Any chance of getting Microsoft Visual Studio.NET on edustar?

Bell, Kenneth C bell.kenneth.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 1 14:56:37 EST 2011

Hello all,

This is my first post for the year.

Do you think we have any chance of getting Microsoft Visual Studio.NET
(full version) on the edustar image?

I am using the express 2010 version but it limits students to their home
machines and the  machines at school  that I have had the time to
install it on.

Having it on the edustar image would make life so much easier.

Regards

Ken Bell

Mortlake College

Phone 03 5599 2204