[Year 12 SofDev] a quicksort algorithm found online..Kent.

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 29 13:59:02 EST 2011

Hi list.

doing some surfin online and spotted this algorithm. The website has some handy stuff too.

VB.NET

http://www.vb-helper.com/howto_net_quicksort_remove_duplicates.html

I like it as it has simple code to follow..

If you like..great, if not, it was just an offer so feel free to delete or modify.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au<mailto:kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au>