[Year 12 SofDev] Unit 4 Outcome 1 please

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 20 09:29:30 EST 2011

Hey guys,

Just following up on an earlier response from some subscribers about the
textbook and how Units 3 and 4 fit in - Something that I did at the
start of the year was map the Key Knowledge dot points from each AOS to
page references in Adrian's book. This assisted me (As a first year SD
teacher!) in making sure that I included everything required in each
Unit. Rather than just continually leech of other's expertise, I thought
I would post something to the list for a change, so I hope the attached
document helps some people in mapping out semester 2!

Cheers

Trav