[Year 12 SofDev] Sharing resources

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Sat Nov 27 08:16:12 EST 2010

Hi John,

Perhaps these requests can be shared for all if you don't mind copyright issues notwithstanding.
I am convinced there is more offline activity than online for many reasons such as:

1.       A lack of confidence to ask publicly

2.       Fear of being seen to not know something

3.       Other

  Thanks for your offer John and I look forward to working together with you as we roll out the OSI ......

Keep well
Kevork