[Year 12 SofDev] SD Exam - Question 4

Laurie Savage savage.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 17 13:23:39 EST 2010

I think that this one of those questions, that, the more you think about it,
the more poorly conceived it seems. On the other hand, my students seemed to
"get it" and felt it was quite a fair question - it was one that they were
discussing with each other when they came out. None of them felt the paper
was unfair, surprising, or overly difficult; which is not the same as saying
they all felt they had passed with flying colours.

Laurie