[Year 12 SofDev] Ipad in schools

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 17 11:23:14 EST 2010

Hi Chris,

Our AP walked in with one of 3 Ipads in our school to show how his daughter's primary school had taken to the Ultranet and the menu does come up in Safari in the Ipad.
Is it detecting the  browser type and sending out the page that is compatible for it ?
Not sure of any other areas that may not work.

Kevork Krozian
Digital Learning Manager
Forest Hill College
www.fhc.vic.edu.au